The latest Motherboards and BIOS support ATX facility. It means you can power on your computer with a double click of your mouse.
To activate this feature (does not work with older computers):
1. Restart your computer.
2. Enter your computer CMOS configuration (commonly the delete key).
3. Enter the Integrated Peripherals section.
4. If the PS/2 mouse power is disabled, activate it by pressing the page up or down key on the
5. Press the escape key to exit.
6. Press F10 to save the settings and exit.
7. Power off the computer.
Now, when you double mouse click your mouse, your PC will turn on without having to reach for the computer power button.
Note: In order for this to work, if you have a surge protector plugged into your computer, you must leave it powered up. Do not turn the main power button off.
Back To General Information