Change A User's Picture
On Start Menu & Log On
In Windows XP, you can have a picture displayed next to the user name on the Welcome screen and on the Windows XP Start menu. To change a user's picture:
A picture is automatically assigned to each user account. To change this picture:
1. Choose Start / Settings / Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, double-click User Accounts.
3. Choose the account for which you want to change the picture.
4. Choose Change my picture.
5. Choose a picture in the window, or choose Browse for More Pictures, and then choose the
picture that you want to use.
6. When this picture is highlighted in the window, choose Change Picture.
7. Close out the menu.
8. The new picture will be displayed on the Start Menu and at Log On.
Back To Windows XP Main Page