Your Control Panel makes easy work of configuring Windows, but if clicking through Start/Settings/Control Panel gets on your nerves, here's a quick fix:
1. Open the Control Panel folder.
2. Select the icons of your frequently used applets (hold down Ctrl while you click for multiple
3. Drag them onto your Start button (keep the left mouse button held down while doing it).
4. The Start menu will open, allowing you to place your new Control Panel shortcuts wherever you
5. A dialog box will appear asking you the following (choose Yes):
6. I suggest leaving them in the root of the Start menu. That way they are easy to locate.
Back To General Information