Create A Windows
XP Startup Disk
Want to create a startup disk in Windows XP but confused with all the new settings? Well, it is simple to do. To do this:
1. Insert a blank, formatted floppy disk into the disk drive.
2. Choose My Computer on the desktop.
3. Right mouse click onto the 3 ½" floppy disk.
4. Choose Format.
5. Towards the bottom of the screen, you will see the option to Create an MS-DOS startup disk.
Choose this option.
6. Choose Start. After a short time, you will have a Startup disk for Windows XP. Make sure you
label it and keep it in a safe place.
Back To Windows XP Main Page