Customize Your Folders
You can customize the look of every folder on your system. You can tailor each folder with your own personal picture for a background. It's super simple to set a background image in a Windows Explorer window.
A. To add a picture to the background of a folder:
1. Either right mouse click an empty spot in an open folder or choose the View menu at the top
and choose Customize this folder.
2. Select - Choose a background picture from the available options and then choose Next.
3. Choose the Browse button and locate a picture to use. At the bottom, you can also select the
color for the text (just click the colored box next to the word Text:).
4. A confirmation screen will be displayed. Choose Finish.
B. To remove the picture from the background of the folder:
1. Same as step one above.
2. Choose - Remove customization. Select Next.
3. A confirmation dialog will be displayed. Choose Next. Then choose Finish on the last screen.
Back To Windows 98 Main Page