Place More Items
Do you have too many icons on your desktop and running out of room? Then try changing the icon spacing. To do this:
1. Right mouse click on an empty space on the desktop.
2. Choose properties.
3. Choose the Appearance tab.
4. Choose the Item drop down menu.
5. Choose the Icon Spacing (Horizontal).
6. Change the setting (where I have the number highlighted in the picture).
7. Do the same for the vertical setting.
Note: The lower the number the closer the icons will be. The higher the number the farther apart they
8. Choose the OK button when complete.
Back To Windows 98 Main Page