If you are having problems with Internet Explorer in Windows 98, there is a simple solution to repair it. To do this:
1. Choose Start / Programs / Accessories / System Tools / System Information.
2. At the top, choose the Tools tab.
3. Choose Internet Explorer Repair Tool.
4. A window will be displayed that gives you the following options:
a. Add a component.
b. Repair Internet Explorer.
c. Restore the previous Windows Configuration.
5. Choose the option that you want to do and follow the instructions.
I have had to do this on my computer when a component for Internet Explorer that I had downloaded resulted in my IE to stop responding.
Back To Windows 98 Main Page